how many leagues do people play?

I have Romania (2 leagues),Italy,Spain,England,France,Germany,Holland,Portugal,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico on a huge database

yes I could say it improves the quality of the game but the game will be slower

but I say quality beats speed

you have more regens,more quality regens,more interaction

I played with 3 leagues and I got bored because there was nobody best I could sign for my team

i run 48 leagues all playable. To answer your other question, yes it does make the game more enjoyable, a lot less super regens just that just suddenly pop up out of nowhere are the main reason i play with so many leagues. You have to catch them when they are at acadamy level and maybe even grow them yourself in your own acadamy. I find that if i do not have a league selected then you get a lot of 20-21 year old super regens that appear out of nowhere and are snapped up by opposing clubs before you can even spot them. They are in effect invisible, sitting in a clubs youth team untill they turn old enough to move abroad etc.

i run 48 leagues all playable. To answer your other question, yes it does make the game more enjoyable, a lot less super regens just that just suddenly pop up out of nowhere are the main reason i play with so many leagues. You have to catch them when they are at acadamy level and maybe even grow them yourself in your own acadamy. I find that if i do not have a league selected then you get a lot of 20-21 year old super regens that appear out of nowhere and are snapped up by opposing clubs before you can even spot them. They are in effect invisible, sitting in a clubs youth team untill they turn old enough to move abroad etc.

do you find with that many leagues it makes the game more of challenge in my game im liverpool and am gettin bored as it seems i can get every good youngster that is in my game?

do you find with that many leagues it makes the game more of challenge in my game im liverpool and am gettin bored as it seems i can get every good youngster that is in my game?

It is not more of a challenge, but its a must for any carrer game you may want to have.

hey guys,

what kinda spec pc's are you using to play like 40+ leagues?

i have been experimenting ready for when i start my net game. i normally select around 10 nations with 20 leagues, but i do have a ddt file so all top divisions and 2nd have full players loaded world wide..

what is your current time taken and season's complete id like to see how long it takes you to complete a season..

if i run 1 year on holiday it takes me 2 hrs 38 mins to finish 1 year..

jay best way to find out how much extra time it will take to process is run your current set up on holiday for 1 year. note the time.

then add more leagues and do the same, you can then work out how much extra time per week you will spend processing etc.

jay best way to find out how much extra time it will take to process is run your current set up on holiday for 1 year. note the time.

then add more leagues and do the same' date=' you can then work out how much extra time per week you will spend processing etc.[/quote']

Thanx for that.

hey guys' date='

what kinda spec pc's are you using to play like 40+ leagues?

i have been experimenting ready for when i start my net game. i normally select around 10 nations with 20 leagues, but i do have a ddt file so all top divisions and 2nd have full players loaded world wide..

what is your current time taken and season's complete id like to see how long it takes you to complete a season..

if i run 1 year on holiday it takes me 2 hrs 38 mins to finish 1 year..[/quote']

quadcore (with threading) 4 gig RAM, i don't know how long on a holiday season though :(

think im gonna get the new computer tomorrow.

the choices are a laptop with duo processor and 3gb of ram or a pc quadcore with prob similar ram.

the girlfriend just got the laptop today and recommended setup on it is england,italy,spain and scotland leagues with small database.

do you normally pay attention to this?

shall i just get the pc?

thanks.

this is what i was thinking cos my computer specs are great but it just takes too long to process 20 leagues.

these are my specs

processor: intel core2quad q6600 @ 2.40ghz (4 cpus)

memory: 2040 ram

graphics: nvidia geforce 8500gt

Running 13 leagues from 6 nations (Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and France) and a ddt file with all other European leagues selected and runs fairly smooth. I have a reasonable laptop; intel core2 CPU @ 2.33GHz and 2GB of Ram. Nvidea Quadro NVS 110 video card. The 3D is not the best quality but with all settings on low I can manage. The speed of the game is OK, only during some busy periods (transfer windows) it slows down a bit, but not annoying.

Running 13 leagues from 6 nations (Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and France) and a ddt file with all other European leagues selected and runs fairly smooth. I have a reasonable laptop; intel core2 CPU @ 2.33GHz and 2GB of Ram. Nvidea Quadro NVS 110 video card. The 3D is not the best quality but with all settings on low I can manage. The speed of the game is OK, only during some busy periods (transfer windows) it slows down a bit, but not annoying.

do you find its rather slow when the english season finishes. ie pre season. May to Aug?

Archived