Which scout report is accurate?

I have used a coach with 20 for both judging potential and ability (he also has 20 determination). I don't use him for any coaching just scouting.

He gives me a few reports that a player has the ability to be as good as Bojan so I splash out £2.8M on the yougster. As soon as he signs the same 'super scout' decides he is some way off being as good as Bojan.

So basically he's changed his mind within a day.

I have used a coach with 20 for both judging potential and ability (he also has 20 determination). I don't use him for any coaching just scouting.

He gives me a few reports that a player has the ability to be as good as Bojan so I splash out £2.8M on the yougster. As soon as he signs the same 'super scout' decides he is some way off being as good as Bojan.

So basically he's changed his mind within a day.

Unless you're posting it wrong he hasn't changed his mind:-

"has the ability to be as good as Bojan" - potentially as good as Bojan i.e. potential ability

"some way off being as good as Bojan" - currently some way off being as good as Bojan i.e. current ability

Unless you're posting it wrong he hasn't changed his mind:-

"has the ability to be as good as Bojan" - potentially as good as Bojan i.e. potential ability

"some way off being as good as Bojan" - currently some way off being as good as Bojan i.e. current ability

It's because I was doing it from memory. It actually says "some way off having the required potential to be as good as Bojan".

Thanks for the help.

It doesn't really matter now as it's 2012. That's about the average length of a game for me. I'm going to start another game. The longest I've lastest was 2016 last year. Thanks again.

Edit: It would be an idea to let someone keep their curent line-up (players don't age). I do like to see my teams current players with a few additions. Basically get rid of those I don't like and bring in some stars to improve the team. Just a thought although it would make the game unrealistic which is what we're aiming for.

Archived