Start Unemployed

MeekoHFC

Originally posted by ginger_mourinho:

If you decide to start unemployed, Mick McCarthy seems to get sacked every time in mysaves and i always seem to get offered the Wolves job via the media. May as well start with Wolves though i supose?

It depends on your skill level. I deliberatly choose Sunday League for my skill level and always get bottom team from Div 2. The current game im doing this with is Rochdale.

Takes a while to get a job this way though (mine took till 22nd December to e offered a job) Just put yourself on indefinate holiday and select the options to apply for all jobs and return from holiday upon job offer.

when you start unemployed its almost impossible to get a job for any top league or 1st division clubs.

in my unemployed game took me a few months to get hired by ecija in the spanish 3rd div. with some creative work in the market i got promoted to the 2nd div won that and was in la liga 3rd season. was really tough but managed to finish mid table. was a bit over the team by then so left at the end of that season and took me another 6months to get hired by uraguay. won the confeds cup that raised my reputation and bayern came knocking so i took that job. won the league twice with bayern and got the the CL semis. in the meantime i swapped uraguay colours for brazils top job and won the world cup. after that success madrid approached me so i took that offer and im in the middle of that season now sitting on top of the table.

take a few years and some good results to get ur reputation to a high enough level to get any top jobs

Archived