im going to make

arsenal fan 123

im gonna create a database that is gonna include all the greatest prem players of all time.

This database is a team including the greatest players ever to play in the Premier League.

All the players included have had there attributes changed to how good they were at their peak. Only Fabregas and Ferdinand have not been changed because there playing at there best so far.

The team replaces West Brom because they are bottom in real life.

i wanted to include fabregas because of what he has done. he was in the arsenal 1st team at the age of 17.

should i continue making this and would people be intresting in downloading this ???

im gonna create a database that is gonna include all the greatest prem players of all time.

This database is a team including the greatest players ever to play in the Premier League.

All the players included have had there attributes changed to how good they were at their peak. Only Fabregas and Ferdinand have not been changed because there playing at there best so far.

The team replaces West Brom because they are bottom in real life.

i wanted to include fabregas because of what he has done. he was in the arsenal 1st team at the age of 17.

should i continue making this and would people be intresting in downloading this ???

yesssssssssssssssss :)

Are you gonna take the players who are currently playing out of there current clubs? I think you should leave all the teams as they are and just make a team of players that are now retired like Cantona, Gazza, Bobby Moore, Mark Hughes, Roy Keane, Bergkamp etc.

i will include some reitired players

not gazza or mark hughes

and defo not bobby moore cuz he has never played in the premier league durrrrr........

Well they changed the name, it was still the top tier of English football. So its would have been safe to assume you could include those players.

I just think this database is pointless. Your going to take all the best players from the top teams and put them in one team. Therefore the top teams will be dramatically weakened and the team you are creating will be rediculously good. It will be rediculously easy.

A more interesting idea would be to create a team full of stars from the past and pit them against the stars of the present. That way it would still be a challenge.

Archived