Zonal Marking or Man marking?

Man marking a specific player is suicide in this.Because the computer will just change their formation immediately after you've tweaked yours for 10 mins!So you might have a central defender marking a striker then all of a sudden that striker becomes a central midfielder and your defender is way out of position.Nightmare

I actually think Man Marking has got worse on 9.3.I've just tested lots of different types of marking on one specific game and it's awful.The fullbacks wander all over the pitch even though there closing down is on 3 with tight man marking.Wingers get so much room it's untrue.So I tried all the possible combinations, it's taken ages, and the marking is truly bad.My defenders are not bad either, they have more than decent stats.It's really annoying

personally i zonal mark in open play, and man-mark set pieces. zonal marking means you do not get gaps appearing in the defence by your defence being pulled all over the pitch, man-marking set pieces means no player gets away finding space. thats my opinion, always seems to work for me

Archived