Selling player Problem

I have just started a new game as Northampton Town,and i have began clearing out the players that i dont need.I transfer listed 6 players and recieved offers on all of them which i have accepted.The player then agrees to sign for the bidding club,only for the next news item to say that the deal has fell through because x club have decided to look at other targets.Ok i havent a problem with this as this does happen,but it has happend to all 6 players now.I have offerd the players again and differnt clubs have come in,but they pull all out at the last minute.Has anybody else experinced this.I am playing with the latest patch.Cheers

It happened with me at Villarreal, but it was my club that was the one pulling out. I had gone for two players in the same position (for the future), and was negotiating contracts with both, but other purchases meant that one was just above my budget and one below. I got the contract for the player costing above the transfer budget to accept first, but my club pulled out citing "other targets". Maybe it is that.

Archived