Official - A Look To The Future

arsenal_2111

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

I've got a save that I've holidayed through to around 2074 if anyone wants it, just tell me how to upload it, but i'm not doing it by paying to subscribe to something, so If there's a free upload site I'm happy to put it up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cant upload it again, bacause I deleted it when it was uploaded </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOOO!

Upload On a different file hosting site?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is there anyone else who downloaded it who might be available to upload it?

A long shot a know..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah anybody please?

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Hi!

Holiday_Game.fm:

http://files.filefront.com/Holiday+Gamefm/;9708350

This is the game i have been getting your screenshots from, and now you can download it!

This means i will no longer be providing screenshots.

The only league loaded is the Premier League, so if you decide to carry on playing the game, you can only play in the EPL. You will also have to add yourself as a new manager. Please leave comments to say how you are getting on if you DO decide to carry on!

Thanks!

and also, thanks to HoPeY for leading me to FileFront! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only just saw this post , could you upload the game again. Many thanks.

Archived