training in 09

im having trouble with training...i thought id had it sorted but im in my fourth season now, and noones stats seem to be increasing now. i have great coaches. i have lots of coaches tho and assignments split up to what there best to. obviously for defensive players should b concentrating on defending and vice versa for attacking players, but seem to hit a brick wall at the moment.

any help would b great thanks

well as ive been goin for 4 years ive got a mix of old and youngsters, alot of youngsters. im not askin for dramitic increases its just that theres hardy any increases. and i just dont understand, i have the best coaches, best facilities, some great youngsters. great experinced players tutoring...i just dont get whats happened

Yeah i have the same problem, when i started in the championhsip with Crystal Palace some of my young players stats did improve but then i was playing them often. I got promoted and since i have been in the premierhip, their stats hardly increase and very often decrease despite the fact that I have improved the training facilities 3 times (board says they are among best in world). I don't play some of the young players as often but they do get regular sub apperances so this can't explain their static stats. One of my players, Wijnaldum, he getx regular first team football but about 1 or 2 attributes have improved in 2 years and the ass man says he will be a great player. Another one of my players who is also touted as potential world beater, his stat are so erratic, 7/8 attributes will often decrease at the same time for no reason whatsover and then slowly they same stats will go back to normal over the rest of the season (meaning he never really improvs).

I think the new game is great but youth player development still seems to be wrong.

Archived