Which scout tool should I use?

philwood

I see there are a number of scout tools available and i'm looking for suggestions on which people think is best.

The things that are most important to me are being able to see:

Players & staff CA & PA

Sale value (which none seem to have correct)

Being able to load up my own team to see CA & PA

Search by nationality & search by CA & PA (players and staff)

Being able to click on a player or staff member in game and view their CA/PA.

As Genie Scout is charging people for extras that provide CA/PA yet cannot provide a sale value I find this a bit pointless so I won't be paying for this.

I really enjoyed mini scout last year but so far it hasn't been released.

Currently i'm using FM Agent which is excellent for searching for CA/PA but I find you can't load up your own team and you can't search for staff (it just doesn't work for me and the staff found aren't in my game).

I haven't tried immuners scout or FMRTE but just looking for peoples views on which is the best one to use.

Cheers

Yeap, FMRTE can do all that, except for accurate sales value (none is doing it, ATM).

According to FMRTE's author, a new version is just around the corner, which will bring some new and great features, like the possibility to minimize it ala Mini Scout and instantly display CA, PA, etc for the ingame selected player, player progression history, etc, etc.

I don't particularly enjoy it's interface but, feature wise, FMRTE's is the best out there.

Archived