Press conferences: editing answers

Amaroq

Does anybody know if its possible to adjust the "answers" text for Press Conferences?

I extracted resources from "media", and found a "press conferences" folder. Within it, there are entries like:

<string id="very_positive_headline" value="[%person#1-surname] expects [%team#2-short] to show title ambitions"/>
     <string id="positive_headline" value="[%person#1-surname] cautious in predicting [%team#2-short] win"/>
     <string id="negative_headline" value="[%person#1-surname] predicts difficult encounter for [%team#2-short]"/>
     <string id="very_negative_headline" value="[%person#1-surname] confident of early [%team#2-short] slip"/>
     <string id="neutral_answer" value="[%person#1-I] really don't have anything to say about the [%team#2-short] match"/>

However, I searched the entire directory and subfolders and didn't spot any "answers" other than "neutral_answer" defined.

I'm wondering if anybody knows if the game will respect the string id, for example, "negative_answer", or if I'd be wasting my time trying to come up with better "answer" strings for each of the standard questions (instead of "I strongly agree with that"!) :D

Archived