Positional Retraining - How long does it last.

This may seem like a silly question but i have to ask.

I've noticed that some other teams play formations that the players don't fit into. obviously this isn't a problem and makes sense but what is kinda frustrating me is that some players get trained to new positions.....................for example, henry getting played wide left for barca became a AML/FC or something like that.

the main point of this thread is to ask, will the players eventually revert back to their original position if not continually played in this different position??

i find myself getting annoyed with loads of players having 5 or 6 outfield positions.

This may seem like a silly question but i have to ask.

I've noticed that some other teams play formations that the players don't fit into. obviously this isn't a problem and makes sense but what is kinda frustrating me is that some players get trained to new positions.....................for example, henry getting played wide left for barca became a AML/FC or something like that.

the main point of this thread is to ask, will the players eventually revert back to their original position if not continually played in this different position??

i find myself getting annoyed with loads of players having 5 or 6 outfield positions.

i dont think they revert back, i trained rooney to cma and used berby and tevez up front, i was also a little slack on the left wing of midfield so i retrained evra into that postion with no problem as stupid tottenham gave me bale for 7 million coz he had a tantrum with the manager lol - few weeks earlier i put a bid in and they wanted something like 23 million what a bargain that was.

I believe they revert back reasonably fast.. I had trained a youngster of mine from AML/AMR to include AMC, sent him on loan the following season and he came back with his default positions.. AMC dropped from accomplish to competent. I'm guessing his 'accomplished' rating was on the low side on the 1-20 scale, not sure if a player with a high accomplished rating would have dropped like this youngster

Hmmm thats not good that they go back to default...

Does anyone know if it is possible to train a player to be Natural with a new position? I have trained two of my players - I have waited (and still waiting) a year for them to be natural (I play them often in the new position) :p

Hmmm thats not good that they go back to default...

Does anyone know if it is possible to train a player to be Natural with a new position? I have trained two of my players - I have waited (and still waiting) a year for them to be natural (I play them often in the new position) :p

I have trained a few players to be naturals. They were DMs trained to be MCs.

cool, how long did it take?

Several months. The guy was already accomplished as an MC and was a natural DM. I got a message eventually stating that so and so was now a natural MC.

I also trained a natural WBL to be a natural DL. It was the same type of situation with him already being accomplished.

i actually hoped that players would revert back......i'm not talking about the ones that i retrain but the players that the computer players out of position and become retrained, i actually find this really frustrating like i said before because players end up with too many positions or positions that they don't actually play in.

Archived