Youth newgens at the start of a save only have 15/16 years

Nahuelzn

The first batch of newgens, when you start a new save and the game fills the youth teams, all have 15/16 years, no matter how you set up the youth leagues in the editor or the minimium age.

This is more notorious in countries with no youth players in the database, and this is an issue, because you have a gap between the first team and the youth team for some years, until players start to growth and reach it.
I thought this was an issue with countries activated through the editor, but it also happen with the default ones. I attach two examples, one with a team in Malaysia (default league, no changes or whatsoever), the other in Tanzania, which I'm editing. As you see, the teams are U20 and U19, and should be filled with players with different ages to be more realistic. Even if you set up two leagues (U20 and U17, for example), the game just assigns the players with 15 years to the u17, and the players with 16 years to the U20.
(In the singapore screenshot, there are players with 17-22 years which are players that are already in the database, the issue is with the newgens)

image.png

image2.png