Have these known issues been fixed in FM2020?

Hi everyone, I have been an hard core player of FM 2015 until the other day, but it seems that I have to abandon my long-time save (180+ seasons) due to an issue that cannot be solved.

I was wandering if the following issues have been solved in more recent installments of the series (specifically, FM 2020):

- issues with new stadium. Even if you were able to convince the board and get the authorization and the stadium construction was started, everything usually stopped few months before competition as local construction permits were not given (!). The only way to have a new stadium was for the board to decide on its own to build it (but even in this case the new construction was often disappearing)

- issue with the maximum amount of money for the club. After reaching around 1.3-1.4 billion euros the board started to "invest money for the future", which means that they are gone and you will not see them again. As far as I know, this limit was imposed to avoid a bug occurring when reaching more than 1.5 billions that drove the club to immediate bankruptcy (!)

Thanks to anyone that will provide some info!