I want to change the possible World Cup hosts but I can´t access to advanced rules on the editor.

SOH972

I´m looking to setup my save so that there are more diversity in the WC host nations. However, it won't let me access the advanced rules after I do this (the screenshots are ordered according to the steps):

1. I add international rules, change it to advanced rules and add the World Cup in the competitions window.

2. I select the World Cup, open edit, and click on add advanced rules characteristics.

3. After I do that, a message pops up asking me to select a competition although I did that. 

4. When I go to the "list" section, I can only see the option "international competitions", when I try to add a new competition to edit (in this case, the WC), the editor inmediatly crashes.

I need help to set this up, as I've seen in this video below how a guy modifies the rules, one of the options is add new hosts, which is what I want. But he never shows how to access those options.

Also, I'd like to ask if somehow I could program the editor so that I get to pick the year where each host appears? Also if I could set up multiple hosts for one WC? Let's say: Argentina/Uruguay/Paraguay 2030, or Italy/France 2034.

FM21 ss1.JPG

FM21 ss2.JPG

FM21 ss3.JPG

FM21 ss4.JPG

Edited by SOH972