For All Those With 3D Issues - READ THIS!

I am not sure if this will help everyone and if it affects the game but....

I d/l the demo and realised i couldn't play the matches in 3d. I was gutted. I carried on anyway and loved the new additions to the game blah blah blah. Anyway, before i bought the game on the 14th, i uninstalled my demo, and then on my desktop, i right clicked my mouse and selected graphic properties - then 3d settings - then i fiddled around with the settings. All my settings were at disable and none. I changed them to enable and selected the appropriate answer for the rest. I got the game and the 3d matches work brilliantly. Now, i know SI with the patch, made a change so that the 3d engine can be run with certain graphics cards that wouldnt work with the demo. All i am saying is that if you do the 3d settings change, you might just get the 3d engine to work in the game. If SI could just clarify if this actually works then it would save ppl a lot of time and if not, it would put me back in my place and make me realise i am the dumb sod i thought i was.

hmm, in my case, in demo, the 3d looked to run in slower frame rate, more in high balls when ball moves faster from end to end,

played the game, didn't install the directx tho (as thought sure i never uninstall it), and match in 3d looked funny, updated my graphic card, and installed latest directx, and suddenly 3d works fine, running in min spec, but 3d looks running very well.

Archived