• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Chetsfmfan said:

Would be really interested to hear the response to this, I think there’s an issue with work permits where the player has come back to the parent club from loan.

I think that’s what caused the issue with Luca Pellegrini.

Thanks this is something we are investigating at the moment. 

4 hours ago, Rober82 said:

So the solution to the work permit issues for UK is that you can just sign them without a work permit, wait 120 days and try again, and suddenly it's accepted.

So my question is if this is a bug??

It seems strange that it's suddenly accepted bc of them being at an english club, and not having had any extra points from caps in between. Easy solution if so.

In an another attempt to get a wp, I sent Arezo to Spain on loan. He also got accepted on first try after a 120 days.

Both examples above happened after season 1 at 9th of June +120 days.

The issue where the user could wait 120 days apply or a WP and get one is a bug and one we are investigating. 

I think it is likely that will be the issue with Arezo too but if you have a save game before you apply for a WP then we will take a look. 

17 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks this is something we are investigating at the moment. 

The issue where the user could wait 120 days apply or a WP and get one is a bug and one we are investigating. 

I think it is likely that will be the issue with Arezo too but if you have a save game before you apply for a WP then we will take a look. 

Any time frame on an expected fix for all WP issues?

This is the confusing part. The Brexit rules state : " British Leagues which have a squad registration system, will now use a 17 foreign player in squad limit INSTEAD of the current work permit system. The rest of the leagues will continue with using work permits."

So if I am playing Sunderland (Sky Bet League One has a registration system) for example. That tells me that I don't need a work permit for my players as long as they are registered, and I keep the number of foreign players under 17.     That's what it says, or am I missing something?

Edited by BOYERWULF