New stadium

Hi,

my current stadium is presumably at maximum expansion capacity (with average attendance 96 % I haven't had an option to expand it over a year now) so I plan on building a new one. Now, the problem is that my current stadium has a capacity of 10,000 and the board is offering me a 15,000 stadium, which seems a bit small given that in the four years I've managed my club I've always reached at least knockout rounds in CL.

I have three questions:

- If I wait another year or two before asking, will they offer me a larger stadium (my club is in a town of 75k people if that matters)? I presume my reasonable success in CL will continue for the near future.

- If I agree to the 15k stadium, is there a way to know its maximum expandable capacity beforehand (I don't have the in-game editor)? Will they show me the plans or allow me to cancel before the construction begins?

- Is there a way to find out how much is it giong to cost? My bank is currently ~60M (pounds) which seems a lot for such a small club as mine.

Your fanbase will determine the stadium size so with that town size, I would have thought that 15000 ( 50% increase) would be correct.
I dont think you can see the expandable capacity before the build and I doubt that you can cancel as it is a board decision
The cost is not your decision, so you will not see that till the construction starts