A few bugs

A couple of bugs I hope will be fixed in the next release:

- I've noticed 90% of matches between AI teams result in at least 1 injured player

- 50% of the time, getting an injured player in a match makes you play with 10 men even if you bring on a sub

- Opening Training page causes squad order in Tactics to be messed up

- Some national team U21s never make new call ups and end up playing an aged squad (all above 21 year olds)

- Not sure if bug or not but when managing a national team, you can't select call ups to U21 team.

- Automatic declining of transfer offers, leaving players losing motivation and unhappy

- Ai incorrectly recommending and training forwards as Defensive Forwards when they should be something else (has none of the primary attributes for the role)

- Retired players becoming managers never get their chance at managing (look at the hall of fame)

- Mentoring should not be decreasing other stats - unless this is by game design, maybe provide a warning before starting mentoring

On 11/08/2020 at 04:58, lilspark said:

A couple of bugs I hope will be fixed in the next release:

- I've noticed 90% of matches between AI teams result in at least 1 injured player

- 50% of the time, getting an injured player in a match makes you play with 10 men even if you bring on a sub

- Opening Training page causes squad order in Tactics to be messed up

- Some national team U21s never make new call ups and end up playing an aged squad (all above 21 year olds)

- Not sure if bug or not but when managing a national team, you can't select call ups to U21 team.

- Automatic declining of transfer offers, leaving players losing motivation and unhappy

- Ai incorrectly recommending and training forwards as Defensive Forwards when they should be something else (has none of the primary attributes for the role)

- Retired players becoming managers never get their chance at managing (look at the hall of fame)

- Mentoring should not be decreasing other stats - unless this is by game design, maybe provide a warning before starting mentoring

Hi  @lilspark

Do you have some examples of the injured player making you plat with ten men even if you make a sub? If you could save a PKM (next to continue button at end of a match) it would save the match where this happens.

If you also have any saves where we can reproduce the automatic declining of transfer offers this would really help too. 

Attached is a link for information about uploading files: