League with groups

JamesJSando

Hey,

I'm struggling to work on a league with groups. The league (North East Asian Premier League) is a subdivision (16 Subdivisions - 128 Team play-off)

The league has more teams that the rest of my leagues and I wanted to split the league into 2 groups of 11 (To Play 60 Leagues games, in line with the other leagues) 

I still only want 8 play-off places across the two leagues with an overall 22 team league table (Maybe as a hidden stage) for the 8 play-offs places (Similar to the MLS conferences basically). Doesn't matter if its not an even number of places in each group. I think I would rather have the best 8 teams from either group to progress to the play-offs. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2110892761_2020-06-29(5).thumb.png.6e6ca17acb5c69234e6442fca9d4f523.png 

My advice would be to take a look at how other people have got leagues working that have group stages. For example, sporadicsmiles' World Super League or Uncle Sam's USA expansion. If you're not having the teams play teams from the other group that should make your task a lot simpler.

On 29/06/2020 at 22:35, Unknown Hacker said:

My advice would be to take a look at how other people have got leagues working that have group stages. For example, sporadicsmiles' World Super League or Uncle Sam's USA expansion. If you're not having the teams play teams from the other group that should make your task a lot simpler.

I've had a look at both of these but when trying to copy them I get a crash dump notification. Tried to do the league individually and its giving me the same problem