Goal scoring tactic

Good afternoon everyone. Could someone suggest a tactic that has a good% of FINISHED, that is, GOL. I downloaded one here from the forum and ended up creating one too but unfortunately I get to shoot more than 40 shots on goal and the guys lose or the goalkeeper defends. Can someone help me? If not, what can it be? Because when I put the guys to train submissions in a few days later, it says that it is not necessary.

3 minutes ago, who_is_it said:

Sorry but what does it mean  tactic with good% of FINISHED ?

A tactic where kicks on goal become goals :) My tactic can kick more than 40 times to the goal, but at most they make 2.

Sorry for my english

1 hour ago, Darkonn said:

A tactic where kicks on goal become goals :) My tactic can kick more than 40 times to the goal, but at most they make 2.

Sorry for my english

Sorry but how a tactic could change that.. maybe but reducing the tempo or the team mentality

1 hour ago, TheGoodRebel said:

Um pouco de informação seria útil.

1. Em que time você está jogando?
  2. Qual é a sua tática atual?

Talvez você possa postar algumas capturas de tela. Ninguém poderá ajudá-lo, a menos que você possa fornecer alguns detalhes primeiro.

I'm playing with Santos. Below is the tactic. If you need any more information just say that I publish the screenshot.

FM_Tatica.png

FM_3.png

FM_2.png