How can I sign players for my B team?

I'm managing a Spanish club and we have a first team, a B team and an U19 team.

I just got my first team promoted to Primera, whereas my B team is 3 levels below but in a playable league (I added Tercera as a playable league and they got promoted to it). I see this as a great opportunity to send promising young players to the B team so they can develop playing real, competitive games, while at the same time helping the B team get promoted by giving them players that are better than average for their league. Because of this, I'd like to sign young players specifically to play on my B team from day 1.

But... how can I do this?

I've gone to the staff responsibilities menu and I've set myself as reponsible for starting, negotiating and closing signings for the B team. However, when negotiating contracts, I don't see any options to sign that player for the B team? I could of course sign them for my first team and then sneakily move them to the B team, but that will obviously make them very unhappy and it doesn't make any sense.

Does anyone know how to do this?

The problem with that is that players don't expect it and can get mad at you.

For instance, if you promise them to play regularly, they understand they'll play regularly in the first team... so when you move them to the B team they immediately feel betrayed and cause havoc. They see the B team as the worst possible option in terms of minutes and importance.

I want to be able to tell a player that I want him as a first choice player for my B team in league 3rd... not in my first team in Primera.