who will arrive? :)

Hello, I am a French football lover, I am desperately trying to understand this football manager game.

I play, but I don't really understand, once the tactics, etc. have been done correctly, the goal is to win every game, or just let the game do it right?

I take an example I have just started a season all my friendly matches that I win, 1 match that I win even 15-0 arriving in the league that I play I try to watch every minute of the match to see the details of this that is wrong but I find myself lost in not knowing where the problem is with the modifications to be made.

I took a club that aims to stay in the league and I take myself for the moment 4-0 but I do not know if there is nothing to do because the team is stronger or so if by doing the right choice can i beat any team in the championship?

I'm going crazy, I start every time I try to analyze everything I can in details, I try my best to read all over the internet, but so many conflicting tutorials, I'm lost in the end and I don't know what my job is really like if it's just doing a tactic and letting the game do it or really trying to get a result when I lose the game.

1 hour ago, christian57 said:

the goal is to win every game, or just let the game do it right?

Your primary goal should be to meet the expectations, especially if you are new to the game (as you are). For example, if the board wants the team to avoid relegation, then you should look to do exactly that - avoid relegation. If media prediction for your club is, for example, to finish 15th, then you should be pleased if you manage to finish 15th. Anything better than that is success. Therefore, be realistic in the first place. 

50 minutes ago, christian57 said:

thank you for your answer, but the frustration that I have is when I lose without understanding
 why I lost and not knowing what to do to play my cards in order to try to equalize

First analyze your team in general to get a sense of where your team stands compared to the rest of the league. The game gives you useful tools such as Team Report and Comparison. Then analyze each player in order to fully understand strengths and weaknesses of your team. Once you have sorted all that out, you should have a more clear idea of what style of football would optimally suit your players and which (type of) formation would be the most useful to that end. Then report back here so that we could discuss more specific tactical options.