Liverpool formation

Right I can't seem to get my team working with a 4411 right and Torres ant scoring and I'v brought Agurero and play him just behind and Torres ant scoring whats the best formation for liverpool????

As fellow Liverpool fans, let me offer you these 2 formation:

1) 4-1-2-1-2

* For this formation, you will need to have a few good Defensive Midfielder. Go for Reo-coker (from west ham) and Enyong (from Ajax). If you need a backup striker, you can get M Owen back from Newscastle. T Silva is a great defender to buy too.

* Play Gerrard in the hole position (AM). You can go for Torres and Keane (Kuyt as backup).

* Strategy-> Play through the middle.

** Results-> I tend to win game by a narrow margin.

2) 4-1-1-2-2

* 4 Defenders + 1 DM + 1 M + 2 wide Wingers (AML & AMR) + 2 Strikers

No AM for this formation. U can go Babel as "AML" and Kuyt as "AMR"

* Strategy -> Go wide

* Go to the market, get a few wingers with good crossing skills.

** Results -> Win a lot matches by 2 to 3 goals. Able to score lot of away goals too. But, you have to find a way to hold on to the lead :)

Wishing Liverpool the best for this year EPL - Champion Liverpool 2008/2009 :)

Cheers

Boco Boco

I'm liverpool signed aguero to partner Torres cant get enough goals to win, I can never hold on to a lead it's so bad I've finished 8th in the league, I'm out of the champs league at group stage lost to ac milan in the uefa semi. Its been a disgraceful season can someone help!

As fellow Liverpool fans, let me offer you these 2 formation:

1) 4-1-2-1-2

* For this formation, you will need to have a few good Defensive Midfielder. Go for Reo-coker (from west ham) and Enyong (from Ajax). If you need a backup striker, you can get M Owen back from Newscastle. T Silva is a great defender to buy too.

* Play Gerrard in the hole position (AM). You can go for Torres and Keane (Kuyt as backup).

* Strategy-> Play through the middle.

** Results-> I tend to win game by a narrow margin.

2) 4-1-1-2-2

* 4 Defenders + 1 DM + 1 M + 2 wide Wingers (AML & AMR) + 2 Strikers

No AM for this formation. U can go Babel as "AML" and Kuyt as "AMR"

* Strategy -> Go wide

* Go to the market, get a few wingers with good crossing skills.

** Results -> Win a lot matches by 2 to 3 goals. Able to score lot of away goals too. But, you have to find a way to hold on to the lead :)

Wishing Liverpool the best for this year EPL - Champion Liverpool 2008/2009 :)

Cheers

Boco Boco

Get Diarra from Portsmouth. Absolutely phenominal for me.

There are also plenty of tactics in the Liverpool forum. Couple of very good ones in there. And get Balotelli. A stunner of a wonderkid.

Basically the key to liverpool tactics is to play wide on the wings at the begining and when a goal up to play a defensive formation to punish teams on the break.

Liverpool have one of the ebst central midfields, so attack thru the middle is really very potent. Howevere, it depends on the pitch lenghth and width too.

The forum is here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=55393&page=10

Archived