Poor Player Partnership Advice

Bit of advice required please...

How do I improve the partnership between these two players?

I ideally don't want to replace one if I can help it as they are both key to my team in the positions and roles they play.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 20.00.19.png

1 minute ago, likesiamesefish said:

I am pretty sure this advice is based solely off the ratings they have got whilst in the team together in those positions.

So you saying there is nothing I can or need to do then and the I should just ignore it, or?

When I read it, it sounds like there should be something built into the game that I can do to make this partnership improve - I was thinking maybe I need to make them train together or something like that. Not sure if thats even a thing though.

11 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

So you saying there is nothing I can or need to do then and the I should just ignore it, or?

When I read it, it sounds like there should be something built into the game that I can do to make this partnership improve - I was thinking maybe I need to make them train together or something like that. Not sure if thats even a thing though.

Is this piece of information appearing at the bottom of your tactics screen when there is an orange or dotted line between the players? If it is then I personally would ignore it, although if the game is telling you about other things going on then I'd check their information to see if it says they are struggling to connect. If so, get the one with a weaker personality mentored and that may improve things but it will be slow. I am confident if it's just the tactic thing then so long as you were getting good ratings with them in those positions then they would be fine.

4 minutes ago, likesiamesefish said:

Is this piece of information appearing at the bottom of your tactics screen when there is an orange or dotted line between the players? If it is then I personally would ignore it, although if the game is telling you about other things going on then I'd check their information to see if it says they are struggling to connect. If so, get the one with a weaker personality mentored and that may improve things but it will be slow. I am confident if it's just the tactic thing then so long as you were getting good ratings with them in those positions then they would be fine.

Thanks for the reply.

It came up as an inbox item, I've attached a couple of screenshots. That said I am now confused more than ever as to why I've even got my assistant telling me this. I followed your advice and checked the 2 players information screens, have attached those screenshots too, and they seem to believe they are playing well with each other.

Confused...

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 20.27.27.png

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 20.27.36.png

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 20.29.07.png

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 20.29.18.png

5 minutes ago, likesiamesefish said:

@rootcoors Right I am 99.9% sure that this just relates to their performances whilst on the pitch together. I don't tend to implement the advice from that news item but it definitely looks like it is saying what I thought, just that they've not performed well together in the team, and it is listed as tactical advice as well.

Thanks. 

The strange thing is, is that they are playing well together and what they are each saying in their profiles also confirms this.

The news item and advice currently makes no sense. Unless I'm missing something. 

1 minute ago, rootcoors said:

Thanks. 

The strange thing is, is that they are playing well together and what they are each saying in their profiles also confirms this.

The news item and advice currently makes no sense. Unless I'm missing something. 

Oh yeah! I hadn't realised you'd meant they actually had a positive indicator on their player profile. Bit of a weird one. Either the one on the player profile uses a different time frame to the one on the tactical page or it's a bug. Very strange though!

1 minute ago, likesiamesefish said:

Oh yeah! I hadn't realised you'd meant they actually had a positive indicator on their player profile. Bit of a weird one. Either the one on the player profile uses a different time frame to the one on the tactical page or it's a bug. Very strange though!

Haha sorry I probably should have been more clear. Perhaps it is a bug, as currently it does make much sense.