Anybody Else...?

....still playing their first save from buying FM20?  My career so far:

S1 - Man Utd; get rid of the dead wood, sign Bruno Fernandes, Rubén Neves, Lucas Digne & January signing Erling Haaland - playing an inverted 4231 (1 W, 2 AM) recover from a bad start to go 31 games unbeaten and catch, overtake and beat Man City to the League Title!

S2 - a great start to the season stalls around Xmas, blow a 10 point lead and finish 4th, bring through youngsters Laird , Dalot & Greenwood into the 1sr team squad, panic buy Eriksen in January and he does the business.

S3 - almost a copy of S1, another long unbeaten run to win the League Titke at a canter, a 13 point margin in the end. FA Cup win too, but defeat to Liverpool in CL semi- final (I only beat Liverpool 1 time in 3 seasons, yet on,y lost to Man City 1 time)

S4 - sign Caqueret from a French Ligue title and CL winning double Lyon but after a sluggish start to the season, the zip and attacking flair seemingly gone from my team I decide to resign after the second group stage game of the CL, and remain out of the game for the rest of the season. Ancelotti takes over and retains the League Title

My overall Man Utd 11 - De Gea; Wan Bissaka Maguire Lindeloff Digne; Neves Pogba; Fernandes Eriksen Rashford; Haaland

S5 - Arsenal sack Emery and identify me as their number 1 target due to my fast tempo, high pressing game and bringing through youth BUT between interview and contract offer 3 weeks pass which sees Willock sold to Chelsea and the lynchpin who I plan to build my team around gone. A major re-build required sees Solet (BPD) Ferro (BPD), Smolet (BPD regen w/kid) Resende (ST) come in along with Eriksen from Man Utd but something just isn't clicking. January sees another big spend on Koita (ST) Naci Unuvar (IF) and a couple of Brazilian regen w/kid midfielders, and a failed attempt to bring in Caqueret who has not played since I left Man Utd but around March it's clear this is going to be a project, and set about signing up players for next season including Alphonso Davies and a Morocan regen winger from Everton who has 18-19 Pace, Dribbling, Crossing, Finishing and more eye watering attributes. ALAS after 37 games, sitting in 8th position and losing 3 semi finals I am sacked to universal bemusement!?!

S6 - MONACO, my profile settings home team come calling and there's money to BURN! In come Onana, Konoplya, Solet, Caqueret, Majer plus Coman and Odergaard on loan THEN on the last day of the transfer window HAALAND IS TRANSFER LISTED BY MAN UTD! In he comes. First game of the season, new team and trailing 1-0 to FC Metz - Haaland brought on and scores FIVE GOALS ON HIS DEBUT! A walk in the park this league me thinks. So, I go 28 games unbeaten to end the season, make a January splurge on Koita, Unuvar and my Brazilian w/kid from Arsenal, finish with 93 points in the league and...FINISH THIRD!?! Lyon and PSG are ruthless where as I just can't put teams away. Haaland who scored 5 goals in 1 half finishes the season on 9 league goals. 4 goals in 25 league games (broke his leg and missed the last 3 months)

S7 - CAMAVINGA, brought in from Lyon to reunite with Caqueret and - copy and paste from S6, too many draws and Kylian Mbappe means I get 90 points and finish 3rd again. Haaland is not the saviour we hoped for and Greenwood is secured on a Bosman to replace him.

S8 - along with Greenwood comes Digne, Diaby (regen w/kid AM), Ost (regen w/kid SK) Benkovic, Achaf (RB) and Drieme (regen w/kid DLP) AND Devolder (regen w/kid RW) and it clicks! 433 with Drieme Camavinga & Caqueret in Midfield, Achaf and Digne overlapping, Greenwood fulfilling his potential, Devolder getting 26 goals from RW, finish the league season P38 W29 D7 L2, 94 points and....ELEVEN POINTS BEHIND PSG!?!

Just about to begin S9, have signed Ajer and Laird to tighten the defence and stop giving away stupid goals costing us wins. Mbappe has left PSG for Madrid, Lyon finishing 3rd meant they sacked their manager. Lads - this is our year.

S9 line up (who they are with originally if you want to look them up)

Ost (SK, regen)

Achaf (WB, Dortmund) Solet (BPD, Lyon) Ajer (BPD, Celtic) Laird (WB, Man Utd)

Drieme (DLP, regen) Camavinga (MEZ, Rennes) Caqueret (AP, Lyon)

Devolder (RW, regen) Thiago Almada (IF, Velez)

Greenwood (AF, Man Utd)