What would be your one advice

1 hour ago, Forza#8903 said:

Whatttttt? Why?

Did you loose? ;)

Did i lose what the league nope i won the league the FA cup Carabo cup champions league charity shield super cup & fifa club world cup as that answered question but its still not as good as fm19

My advice to anyone new to FM is to commit to seeing it through and start unemployed with no badges or reputation. It'll be a slog but it'll be the greatest FM save you'll ever play, being able to learn how to play the game over the course of a career is surely the holy grail of FM. Most people just start with one of the best teams in the world and that can be fun but if you want to really commit to a save that you will look back on and remember fondly, I recommend at least giving this a try!

Eventually FM becomes very easy and you'll be able to win the Champions League with teams that start off non league so there is plenty of time for unadulterated glory after you get used to it, most FM players have to handicap themselves in some way (restricted transfers, ultra hard challenges etc) in order to keep the game challenging and we can only dream of being able to have a deep career save as a total newbie.

2 hours ago, Jeff44 said:

Did i lose what the league nope i won the league the FA cup Carabo cup champions league charity shield super cup & fifa club world cup as that answered question but its still not as good as fm19

What is different?

On 24/01/2020 at 16:03, likesiamesefish said:

My advice to anyone new to FM is to commit to seeing it through and start unemployed with no badges or reputation. It'll be a slog but it'll be the greatest FM save you'll ever play, being able to learn how to play the game over the course of a career is surely the holy grail of FM. Most people just start with one of the best teams in the world and that can be fun but if you want to really commit to a save that you will look back on and remember fondly, I recommend at least giving this a try!

Eventually FM becomes very easy and you'll be able to win the Champions League with teams that start off non league so there is plenty of time for unadulterated glory after you get used to it, most FM players have to handicap themselves in some way (restricted transfers, ultra hard challenges etc) in order to keep the game challenging and we can only dream of being able to have a deep career save as a total newbie.

This is good advice I like. I followed it and started over with Oxford FC. I think it will be more easier to start in the lowest division because the game is less complex. Less players, Less Staff, less interactions, less of everything :)

14 minutes ago, Forza#8903 said:

This is good advice I like. I followed it and started over with Oxford FC. I think it will be more easier to start in the lowest division because the game is less complex. Less players, Less Staff, less interactions, less of everything :)

If anything I think it's even more difficult but good on you for giving it a go, sounds like a fun club :thup:

19 minutes ago, Forza#8903 said:

Awesome, hope you have a blast.

Remember that any frustrating moments will only make eventual success all the sweeter and try to avoid a mindset of having to be the next Alex Ferguson!

2 hours ago, likesiamesefish said:

Awesome, hope you have a blast.

Remember that any frustrating moments will only make eventual success all the sweeter and try to avoid a mindset of having to be the next Alex Ferguson!

Agree!