Logos and create-a-club, allow licenced kit

Toro

In order to have the logo of your created club everywhere, you need to have the "allow licenced kit" ticked, but then in your club info the original clubs kits show. If you untick the licenced kit, you get your designed kits, but then you will not get the logo in most places (The logo will reset into the default logo icon). Am I doing anything wrong? I have done this in FM18 and FM19, and then it worked perfectly. You could design both logo and kits. Now it seems like the override of the club kits does not work? And the logo replacement does not work.

Maybe its just my logo-pack not working? Have used the same for 17, 18 and 19, so donno. Trying a new logopack to see if that changes. Because it might be that its not working and when i untick the licenced kit i go from licenced logos in Fm to nothing,

I'm having exactly the same issue as you I think - I have used the create-a-club option but cannot get my custom logo and kit to work. It has a config file and everything. Other logos/kits seem to work fine.

Only thing is I can't find the option for "allow licensed kit". I feel like I've seen it, but can't remember where. Could you point me in the right direction?