The best player database selection for a top club in Germany

Hello, I want to start a long term save with a club in Germany. In my last save I ticked every option on all continents and I got like 350k players available. This time I want to get rid of all the 4th, 5th and so on tier of every country. What options do I need to select to only get players from the first and maybe the second tier in every country? 

TL;DR: I want a big database selection, but I want to get rid of all the players that would never get bought by a first tier club in Germany. 

13 hours ago, ikendz said:

Hello, I want to start a long term save with a club in Germany. In my last save I ticked every option on all continents and I got like 350k players available. This time I want to get rid of all the 4th, 5th and so on tier of every country. What options do I need to select to only get players from the first and maybe the second tier in every country? 

TL;DR: I want a big database selection, but I want to get rid of all the players that would never get bought by a first tier club in Germany. 

I tick all international players, players from top division clubs and national reputation.