"lack" of first team football

Playing as Man City and as such have the luxury of a large transfer budget and squad... I cull the squad and get myself 22 players, essentially a first team and second team. Into season 2 and my second team are complaining about a lack of 1st team playing time. E.g. Mendy, have played 17 games in the season and he has started 7 of them. Yet he gets frustrated with a lack of 1st team football... Despite being on a rotation contract. 

Getting very frustrating having to manage these petty and frankly too frequent issues. Has happened this season with Walker and Stones too! 

Ignore, have located the file now! Thanks! Just one other thing, where on an android device (p30 pro) would a save game be? I've looked through the files but can't find anything obvious. Even a file type would help! Thanks

Edited by slothmemo
Update

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problem. Especially when managing a big club and putting out second team players for easy games: Lacazette, Aubemyang etc get narked if they're not playing an FA Cup third round tie against Kingstonian for example, which doesn't seem realistic.