How to remove everyone from the database?

tensleepslav

Hello fellow FMers, I have recently come up with the concept of removing any possible bias from my future saves. That is, that I want to delete every single person (players and non-players) from the game and have it be populated by newgens.

Here’s the problem I am finding in the editor (FM19, if it’s relevant, don’t want to play FM20 with the ME issues not resolved): whenever I choose a filter in the people tab (e.g. names containing “a”), it only shows 500 random ones instead of the full result. I have tried even with no filters, and the problem persists.

What can I do to efficiently cause a mass extinction of the footballing world?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb tensleepslav:

Hello fellow FMers, I have recently come up with the concept of removing any possible bias from my future saves. That is, that I want to delete every single person (players and non-players) from the game and have it be populated by newgens.

Here’s the problem I am finding in the editor (FM19, if it’s relevant, don’t want to play FM20 with the ME issues not resolved): whenever I choose a filter in the people tab (e.g. names containing “a”), it only shows 500 random ones instead of the full result. I have tried even with no filters, and the problem persists.

What can I do to efficiently cause a mass extinction of the footballing world?

It's possible but the outcome might not what you want.

If there are no players in the squad the good players will not join the good clubs, because there is a lack of quality in there.