[FM20] Latvia Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated) (Updated 7/1/2020)

The structure is slightly incorrect, for the 2019 season there is also a 1.liga B for the 2nd teams of the Virsliga clubs. This league sits above the 2,liga and has promotion to the 1.liga for the top 4 teams, while the bottom 3 clubs in 1.liga are relegated to 1.liga B. 

20 minutes ago, nathan.bell said:

The structure is slightly incorrect, for the 2019 season there is also a 1.liga B for the 2nd teams of the Virsliga clubs. This league sits above the 2,liga and has promotion to the 1.liga for the top 4 teams, while the bottom 3 clubs in 1.liga are relegated to 1.liga B. 

Thanks I didn't know that the 1. Liga B promoted/relegated I thought it was just a reserve league but I'll try to fix this soon/by the weekend

So it is this?:

Virsliga

1. Liga

1. Liga B

2. Liga

Yeah that's correct, previous season did have a 2nd team only league separate from the other competitions but it changed this year.

The number of promotion/relegation places though will be different next year. This year its 4 up and 3 down in order for the Virsliga and 1.liga to both have 10 teams. Its probably not known yet how many teams will be in the 1.liga B so it might mean just making it up, normally its the winner of the 2.liga that gets promoted so it probably best to keep relegation places from 1.liga B to 1 and the one team promtoed from 2.liga is the one who wins the 2.liga playoffs.

I'll probably make a list of changes that need to be made to realistically show the latvian system but for example the fixture rules, it should be a minimum of 6 homegrown players between 12 and 21 allowed in the first 11 rather than a restriction on the number of non-eu nationals which there is no limit

5 minutes ago, nathan.bell said:

Yeah that's correct, previous season did have a 2nd team only league separate from the other competitions but it changed this year.

The number of promotion/relegation places though will be different next year. This year its 4 up and 3 down in order for the Virsliga and 1.liga to both have 10 teams. Its probably not known yet how many teams will be in the 1.liga B so it might mean just making it up, normally its the winner of the 2.liga that gets promoted so it probably best to keep relegation places from 1.liga B to 1 and the one team promtoed from 2.liga is the one who wins the 2.liga playoffs.

I'll probably make a list of changes that need to be made to realistically show the latvian system but for example the fixture rules, it should be a minimum of 6 homegrown players between 12 and 21 allowed in the first 11 rather than a restriction on the number of non-eu nationals which there is no limit

Ok thanks for the information, I'll update the file as soon as I can 

I knew about the different pro/rel numbers but had trouble implementing it in the game. The editor gives weird errors out when you try to make different years but I'll give it another go.

Feel free to PM me with any other information/rules :thup:

Updated file in the OP: Updated Virsliga teams to 2020, Updated 1. Liga teams to assumed 2020. Fixed squad rules. Removed Winter Cup, Added correct pro/rel placings for each league (from 2020 structure)

Once the 1. Liga and 2. Liga team placements are 100% confirmed I'll update but this will have to do for now.

You can select Belarus as a playable nation to get the game to start in 2020 (so the Latvian leagues are lined up right and not a year behind)