Editing Club Nation, including youth prospects

Mootube

Is it possible (or can anyone point me towards a previous post) to change the nation of a club, as well as nationality of youth players coming through that club?

I am looking to set up a custom database, editing 3 teams in the Italian league to be Malta, San Marino and Vatican City, with Maltese, San Marinan and Vatican (?) youth prospects coming through the respective clubs.

Is this something that is possible, and if so, are they any examples (either in the base game or custom databases) that allow this?

7 hours ago, Mootube said:

Is it possible (or can anyone point me towards a previous post) to change the nation of a club, as well as nationality of youth players coming through that club?

I am looking to set up a custom database, editing 3 teams in the Italian league to be Malta, San Marino and Vatican City, with Maltese, San Marinan and Vatican (?) youth prospects coming through the respective clubs.

Is this something that is possible, and if so, are they any examples (either in the base game or custom databases) that allow this?

you have to create this club's city in country you want get newgens from. For instance if for Legia Warszawa you change city from Warsaw (POLAND) to newly created Warsaw (GERMANY), you'll get something like this image.thumb.png.7f13cd6b059d24559de32b60eab8aa47.png