[FM20] East Timor Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated) (Updated 12/1/2020)

This file fully activates the East Timorese football league pyramid with the correct structure and rules for the 2019 season. Premier League to Third Division is playable for Football Manager 2020.

Leagues included are:

1. Premier League

2. Second Division

3. Third Division

As well as: East Timorese Cup and East Timorese Super Cup

All stadiums are correct from the 2019 season while some kits have been randomised due to a lack of sources.

I suggest adding players to playable teams.

If you notice any errors or bugs with the database please message me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.

You can find many more complete football pyramids over on my steam workshop - follow me to keep up to date with updates as well as subscribe to the Complete Pyramid collection to access all files in one click.

East Timor Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated).fmf

Edited by Weiry

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I've done a fair bit of looking into the East Timor leagues myself. If you want any help with details for this I'd be really happy to help out with it!

For starters, I believe the prize money for the first division is given out on a game by game basis. Or at least I think that is the case according to this facebook post from the league (I can't understand the language, so I'm using a translator.) https://www.facebook.com/ligafutebolamadora/posts/2242964482491977 In each game there is a total of $2500 USD up for grabs. A winning team recieves 70% ($1,750) while a losing team recieves 30% ($750). If both teams draw then they recieve 50% ($1,250) each. The prize pot for eacch of the top 3 competitions is also $15,000 USD. That is the Premier Division, the Taca 12 Novembro and the Super Taca. I haven't seen anything about there being any prize money for runners up or any other positions. That doesn't nessisarily mean it isn't the case though. 

As for the third division kits, I could probably find them out. The facebook page has pictures of the teams playing. For now here is a link with all of the clubs logos: https://ibb.co/album/fmrzFa

And as for players, the current line ups are currently very outdated from what I can tell. I don't think they've been updated since 2016 or 2017. I am looking into finding as accurate line ups as possible for the teams current squads, but unfortunately outside of Karketu Dili none of the teams seem to upload full squad lists. I am working on that though.

If you want any more info or want any help with it then I'd be happy to assist. Not sure if you still want to work on this further, but it is something that I am interested in doing.  

3 minutes ago, tr0gd0r12346 said:

Hey there! I've done a fair bit of looking into the East Timor leagues myself. If you want any help with details for this I'd be really happy to help out with it!

For starters, I believe the prize money for the first division is given out on a game by game basis. Or at least I think that is the case according to this facebook post from the league (I can't understand the language, so I'm using a translator.) https://www.facebook.com/ligafutebolamadora/posts/2242964482491977 In each game there is a total of $2500 USD up for grabs. A winning team recieves 70% ($1,750) while a losing team recieves 30% ($750). If both teams draw then they recieve 50% ($1,250) each. The prize pot for eacch of the top 3 competitions is also $15,000 USD. That is the Premier Division, the Taca 12 Novembro and the Super Taca. I haven't seen anything about there being any prize money for runners up or any other positions. That doesn't nessisarily mean it isn't the case though. 

As for the third division kits, I could probably find them out. The facebook page has pictures of the teams playing. For now here is a link with all of the clubs logos: https://ibb.co/album/fmrzFa

And as for players, the current line ups are currently very outdated from what I can tell. I don't think they've been updated since 2016 or 2017. I am looking into finding as accurate line ups as possible for the teams current squads, but unfortunately outside of Karketu Dili none of the teams seem to upload full squad lists. I am working on that though.

If you want any more info or want any help with it then I'd be happy to assist. Not sure if you still want to work on this further, but it is something that I am interested in doing.  

Sure :) private message me on here with any information you can find

• 4 months later...