Create a Club and Create a Player [PRE-GAME EDITOR]

thefmstar

Hi there,

I'm currently creating a club in the pre-game editor and populating it with fictional players for the 1st team, U23s and U18s but it's taking me an incredibly long time to create each individual player and come up with names for every single one of them. I have tried just adding an unnamed player, assigning it to my club and then hoping starting a new save would automatically generate names as if they were newgen players but they are just blank with no details. Is there a way to create a large group of these made-up players and have names, birthdays, nationalities etc.. automatically assigned?

Thanks for any help.

4 hours ago, thefmstar said:

Hi there,

I'm currently creating a club in the pre-game editor and populating it with fictional players for the 1st team, U23s and U18s but it's taking me an incredibly long time to create each individual player and come up with names for every single one of them. I have tried just adding an unnamed player, assigning it to my club and then hoping starting a new save would automatically generate names as if they were newgen players but they are just blank with no details. Is there a way to create a large group of these made-up players and have names, birthdays, nationalities etc.. automatically assigned?

Thanks for any help.

if this is a club in PLAYABLE LEAGUE, tick 'add players to playable teams' when creating a new game.