Unrealistic physical growth of a player

Xon stones

I have done so many FM saves ,in those  saves i always found so many CB's with unrealistic physical ability

for exapmle : 19 agility 19 balance ,18 pace & acceleration, for CB who stands 195cm & only has 12 -13 for his important stats like heading,marking & positioning

when i tried to train joe gomez ,stats like heading,marking & positioning hardly get improved but his every physical stats goes like crazy from 14 to 17-18

hence,the sports interactive need to fix this annoying problems because as players gets older after 21-23 they improve more on technical ability & mental ability rather than crazy unrealistic physicality 

Not all the time. Players do not always improve their technical and mental abilities. Physical abilities are the most flexible and easily affected after injuries and as you grow older towards your prime. 

Other abilities take longer to develop over time then physical attributes as well. Plus the "unrealistic" part of physical abilities as you described is not actually unrealistic at all. With proper training the "stats" can increase dramatically. Think of real life players, Adama Traore for Wolves, a perfect example. He has got insane pace, acceleration and physical attributes; however his finishing is terrible, crossing hasn't improved much and other attributes. There is a reason why Barcelona let him go and why he was so frustrating at times at Middlesbrough. Despite all those prime years developing, his physical abilities improved and made him scary, his technical and mental abilities are still limited and probably won't develop much further. 

Its common for people to be naturally gifted or excel in one avenue but not another.

• 9 months later...