[FM 2019] - Become a legend

Axyongaming007

Hey. I decided to start a career and post on the forum. This is a career where I want to take a small team and get the most important jobs. I had something to think about with which team to start, and the chosen team is Rapid Bucharest, a tradition team, disbanded in 2016 and re-established in the same year in the fifth league, obtaining two consecutive promotions, in real life promoting in league 2, and that's what I want to do this season. Rapid has three championships in its history since 1923. The most notable performance in Europe was in 2004 when it was eliminated in the quarterfinals by rival Steaua (now FCSB). The problem is that my soulmate is Dinamo Bucharest, another rival of the Rapid, but I hope this is not a problem. Excuse me English, but I don't really know English and I use google translation.

In League 3 there are 5 series, based on the geographical region, and Rapid is in series 2. Our series looks like this:

image.thumb.png.fb395cca533adcb15075bdf8b607a8d6.png

The leagues loaded:

I was thinking now that I also put the league in Poland, because I'm moving hard. If it moves too hard, I'll pull it out.

I realized that you probably don't know much about this team. The biggest rival is Petrolu Ploiești, a rivalry that dates back to the 1950s, when Rapid and Petrol were the only teams that had a gallery in Romania at that time. Rivals: Ploiești Oil, CSA Steaua (team established in 2016, which won the illegal name in my opinion, the real Star being FCSB, but this rivalry comes from the 2017-2018 season, when both played in the same division, in the fourth league, the league Bucharest), FCSB, Dinamo Bucharest, FC U Craiova, CS U Craiova (both the same story as in Steaua and FCSB, FC U Craiova in league 3, the true team from Craiova, and CS U Craiova a team established in 2013, but the game is of other opinion).

Echip.png

We eliminated Farul Constanta on penalties, after being led 2-0, I came back, I scored another goal, but it was canceled, I got to penalties and we eliminated them. I had very tired players, my striker having 46% condition.

image.thumb.png.04f4fb99b37d73db7603ca994599eff0.png

Archived