Please review for a more realistic game

bratenajjaci

So, when I want to start a new save, what I do is select the leagues I want to be loaded, let's say the top five, then I select randomly a starting day, let it be 7/6/2018. The next thing I do is simulate all the way through the season, example till the 1st of May, 2019. 

What have I got by this? Well, I can clearly see all the statistical informations, how teams performed, players performed over the course of the last season. I can add a new manager straight away on the 1st of May and see what job offers I will get if I want to start an unemployed save, I can take over of an underperforming gigant club, like Chelsea, if they offer me a job, or I can play the game straight away choosing the club I want to manage, like I would when starting by default, in 2018.

I hope this makes sense to somebody else than just to me, this would be a great addition from my perspective, so instead of starting the game in 2018 and disabling the first transfer window, why not make the game start, for example on 1st of May in 2019, with all results, statistics avaiable for you. Why I don't like to start in 2018, because after the patch 19.3, the players I have in 2018 are the ones who are signed in the current transfer window and in the next January transfer window, so I don't like it.

Another thing I would like to see, when creating a new manager, option to add that you are a Club Legend. I like to follow  the footsteps of, example Steven Gerrard or John Terry, etc. So, I want to take over Aston Villa example, I choose that I am their Club Legend who has just finished his career and got a chance to manage the first team, automatically all the current players in Aston Villa like me and I have their support. That would be a great addition, if I then treated Aston Villa as a stepping stone, I could return there when nearing the end of the career, I would be very much greeted again.

I hope you will see this and consider this as an option and I'd like to hear what other people think about this.

Thanks

Archived