Youtube Series [FM18] Dynamo Dresden Series - The Yellow Ressurgency

SebastianRO

Hey everyone, I have just started a series on FM18, but ths time on Youtube, in a video format. It's the first time when I a doing this, but I plan to keep doing it consistently in the future. The objectives for the save are:

- promotion in the first 2 seasons

- develop an academy

- use as many german players as I can

The reason for why I have opted to do a FM18 series in spite of the fact that FM19 is out for 6 months now is simply because I do not enjoy the last edition of the game. I want to have fun and actually engage with the series and the channel, so it was going to be either FM17 or FM18 (which I consider to be the best in the last 4-5 years). Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and acually get to like the channel, especially since I will be uploading at least 4 times / week.

Episode 2:

First game of the season finds us playing at home against Kaiserslautern. It's a sunny July day at Stadion Dresden and the boys are getting ready to face a determined opponent ..... All it's left when the final whistle blows are the saxon fans looking in disbelief at their idols celebrating a breathtaking victory. It's first time in a long while when they actually dare to ask the question " Can we go all the way ? "  :)

Episode 3:

We are playing away against Arminia Bielefeld and approach this game in a different manner than we did against Kaiserslautern. If you follow this series, please leave a comment here or in the Youtube comments section and let me know what suggestions you have going forward.

Archived