Increase the width of all scrollbars

DavyDepuydt1

Is it possible to increase the width of all scrollbars?

I'm playing FMT on a windows surface pro, and the way you need to scroll in FM with your fingers is not very intuitive, you need to move 2 fingers like you zoom in & out on a photo to scroll up & down, where in other applications you can just scroll through grids by moving just one finger up or down in the grid.

So I prefer to use the scrollbars and move those up & down, but they are so tiny that it's often a "hit & miss" a couple of times before your finger really snaps the scrollbar.
I'd would be good if I could change a general setting to increase the width of the scrollbars, anyone knows if this is possible?

On 24/04/2019 at 15:54, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Is it possible to increase the width of all scrollbars?

I'm playing FMT on a windows surface pro, and the way you need to scroll in FM with your fingers is not very intuitive, you need to move 2 fingers like you zoom in & out on a photo to scroll up & down, where in other applications you can just scroll through grids by moving just one finger up or down in the grid.

So I prefer to use the scrollbars and move those up & down, but they are so tiny that it's often a "hit & miss" a couple of times before your finger really snaps the scrollbar.
I'd would be good if I could change a general setting to increase the width of the scrollbars, anyone knows if this is possible?

I can't say for sure because I've not played FMT, but...

If you would double the width, just remove "@2x" from the file names of the image files.
  ("skins/fmc/graphics/scrollbars/standard/horizontal(&vertical)/body(&thumb)@2x.png")

Before this, you need to delete the image files without "@2x" in the file names.
  ("skins/fmc/graphics/scrollbars/standard/horizontal(&vertical)/body(&thumb).png")

In this case, you also need to change the values of "image_slices" on the line 6 of "thumb.xml"s.
  (from 3 to 6 or 7, perhaps.)

And you need base skin or any other skins.

If my explanation does not make sense, please let me know.

Archived