IF and Underlaps

Hey guys, quick question.   With overlapping causing the back to be a bit higher up and the winger being a tad less higher up the pitch than normal,  does the same rule apply for under lapping?  Say for example I have an IF(s), and i have an under lap on his side. Will he play narrower than usual because of this?  Would ticking the instruction sit narrower be overkill?

Currently running away with things in my save with Benfica, but this IF position on the right side is just a hot mess and I'm wondering if having the sit narrower player instruction with the underlap is tucking him in too far causing issues.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, BleuBurgers said:

With overlapping causing the back to be a bit higher up and the winger being a tad less higher up the pitch than normal,  does the same rule apply for under lapping?  Say for example I have an IF(s), and i have an under lap on his side. Will he play narrower than usual because of this?

Logically speaking, the IF should play a bit wider when the Underlap is on, not narrower. But not all the time of course. Only when the opportunity for the fullback/wing-back to make an underlapping run is there. Overlaps do the opposite.

Archived