How to make reserve leagues in Germany?

anyywhere

Hi.

I really like playing in Germany, but I hate how many teams don't have a 2nd team, I think this comes from that the 2nd teams play in the regular league structure. I would really love to have a reserve league instead of the 2nd teams playing in the regular league structure.

How do I make this in the editor? Do I need to set national rules?

For me it is just important that there is a reserve team that plays matches regularly so I can get some players in match fitness.

6 minutes ago, anyywhere said:

Hi.

I really like playing in Germany, but I hate how many teams don't have a 2nd team, I think this comes from that the 2nd teams play in the regular league structure. I would really love to have a reserve league instead of the 2nd teams playing in the regular league structure.

How do I make this in the editor? Do I need to set national rules?

For me it is just important that there is a reserve team that plays matches regularly so I can get some players in match fitness.

Setting a new division for reserve teams will require a lot of work because since these teams are in german pyramid - you need to replace these teams with new or existing ones. And every team has a II team so I believe they are playing matches. Or you can just download german league file and have 6 playable levels.

To download the german league file does not fix it for me. As not every team has a 2nd team even then.

How much work to remove the teams?

I can find 65 2nd teams in total when searching "II" in "Germany" under clubs;

1.thumb.png.6bec72fb291254773b3d360bf26d92e9.png

Then I was thinking to move players from "II" to main club. Is this the right thing to do?

2.thumb.png.869e1fd88b04492a8bfd8236461b4600.png

Doing the same with staff, but here chosing the "reserve head coach" for the head coach of the "II" team. Is it the right way to do it?

3.thumb.png.46e1acacaee334bde604321f03ce74b1.png

4.thumb.png.db7c343d128e4f2e6086849037fc1790.png

Then remove affiliate?

5.thumb.png.fbd2fe40ec394a7bc3edc952e3f468b5.png

Remove club from division?

6.thumb.png.6fe1908e3eef4d6d56276bef0a7b6327.png

And then making in extinct?

7.thumb.png.b4f22792d88939c661b6cdb82f019b25.png

As for replacing clubs in Bundesliga 3, I just take clubs from the lower division? And place them there? Do I need to replace the "II" teams in clubs under Bundesliga 3 if they are not in the database?

1 hour ago, anyywhere said:

How do I make the reserve divisions and reserve teams? From national rules? From club screen? As for what kind of reserve league I am looking for, it is one that is easy to make, and quite a lot of matches.

in order to work, the number of teams must stay the same so if you move these second teams you have to replace them - germany probably has 'german lower division' or something like this that gather the rest of the pyramid in one big 'group'. And all these separated second teams must be in new competition. And you add this competition as far as i know when adding nation rules under reserve divisions menu.

Thanks for answer.

But do I need to add teams for the divisions under Third Division, if they are not in the game? Vanilla the game only have Bundesliga 1, Bundesliga 2 and Third Division. There are a few 2nd / II teams in "Third Division", so replacing only them is no big deal. Do every division under this, even if it is not chosen in the game, need to be right?

10 minutes ago, anyywhere said:

Thanks for answer.

But do I need to add teams for the divisions under Third Division, if they are not in the game? Vanilla the game only have Bundesliga 1, Bundesliga 2 and Third Division. There are a few 2nd / II teams in "Third Division", so replacing only them is no big deal. Do every division under this, even if it is not chosen in the game, need to be right? 

you can have 3 divisions in game to select but there are divisions beneath (even if they are not activated) and these leagues are 'playing' in the background. So every club must be replaced with another one and the number of clubs must be correct (because you won't be even able to select germany in league screen)

2 hours ago, anyywhere said:

OK. Thanks for the answers. So there is some replacing to do then.

I need to do a learning in nation rules then. Are there any good editor turioals out there? Tried finding, but could not find yet.

Archived