Please Help - Names Reverted Back To Incorrect Defaults

Weston

So I did the trick where you delete those folders and download a new one to get all the club and competition names to be corrected when I first downloaded FM before starting my save. I can't remember which site I used, though I'm not sure it matters (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway, I just moved FM to a new computer this week, and I transferred over the entire folder of everything. However, when I opened up my save all the names were wrong. All the added graphics were fine, but the names reverted back to the defaults, which they had never been displayed as at any prior point in this save's lifetime.

Now I've just added this download and deleted those files and restarted, yet the incorrect names remain. I know that the names only change if you do it before starting the save, but I did... so how did they revert back in the middle of the save? Is there no way I can get the correct names back? Is this an issue of a new update undoing the changes perhaps and I just need to tweak something somewhere?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Archived