Question about youth facilities [FM18]

What do each of these actually do?

- Training Facilities - I guess it influences the rate of which all players improve their CA. First team, reserve team, U23, U18 all benefit from better Training facilities?

- Youth Facilities - Improve the CA and PA of potential regens?

- Youth Level - ??

- Youth Coaching - ??

- Youth Recruitment - ??

Can anyone clarify what each category does?

Thanks

With the exception of Training Facilities, all of the above influence the quality (CA and PA) of newgens.

Training Facilities is where all of your actual players (from youth through to senior players) train and develop their skills.

1 minute ago, herne79 said:

With the exception of Training Facilities, all of the above influence the quality (CA and PA) of newgens.

Training Facilities is where all of your actual players (from youth through to senior players) train and develop their skills.

Thanks.

Is any of the Youth Coaching, Recruitment or Youth Level favorable over the others?

For eg. right now I have enough money to upgrade either Youth Level or Youth Facilities which cost exactly the same. Does upgrading one over the other have any benefits?

Thanks

1 minute ago, ljiljan said:

Does upgrading one over the other have any benefits?

I'd try to keep them all at roughly the same level.  So I'd take a look at which is my "worst" area and improve that first.

Youth Recruitment can be a little odd however as the Board request option to improve that doesn't seem to appear quite so regularly as the others, so when it does appear it may be an idea to get that one in when you can.

Just now, herne79 said:

I'd try to keep them all at roughly the same level.  So I'd take a look at which is my "worst" area and improve that first.

Youth Recruitment can be a little odd however as the Board request option to improve that doesn't seem to appear quite so regularly as the others, so when it does appear it may be an idea to get that one in when you can.

Thanks!

Archived