[FM19] In the Shadow of Green and Blue

Dev'o

In the Shadow of Green and Blue

Image result for hampden park

Hampden Park, Scotland's national Stadium and home to.... Queens Park.

Yes, that's right, there's a third team in town believe it or not, and it's the black and white of ten-time Scottish Cup winner's Queens Park. 

Albeit, their last Scottish Cup was in 1893, and their highest finish was 5th in the Premiership in the 20's.

It's been a long time between drinks - let's give them something to cheer about.

AIM 

The aim is to get Queens' to the Premiership once again, and go from there.

SIDE GOALS
(I'll update these)

Have a youth player play 50 games for the club

Have a youth player score 50 goals for the club

GTFO of League 2

Have a youth regen be picked up by the National Team.

Preseason & BETFRED Cup

H4Xvkrn.png

"Billy Mortimer begins the Dwyer era at Queens Park... beating three men to snare a goal back!"

Ze7coE6.png

0KkUekn.png

What can be said. It was a baptism of fire and I'm still yet to find a competitive win with Queens Park. Of course, I did cull like 10 players and put them in the reserves until they inevitably leave the club. We didn't play bad football against any of the sides, except for Partick Thistle, where we had three red cards issued to us during the game. There was no chance I could have ferguson'd my way out of that one. Bringing in some Premiership players to bolster the squad a little bit, but the board are happy that we were 'competitive'. Osadolar and Mortimer have been quite good in their games so far and have impressed, although I'm thinking I might have to drop our goalkeeper, Jordan Hart to the bench in place of our youth keeper Elliot Anderson after that howler against Partick.

All in all, some solid hitouts, nothing I didn't expect, and hopefully we can build on these results and get a win in our first match in League 2 in August.

Archived