Squad rules, please help

M. Kory

Hello

I have created a new league structure using the editor, it's all good and works perfectly well. 

The only thing i couldn't figure out how to do it; is how to add rules for minimum homegrown players limits for both club and nation, because when i add this rule and go in the game it appears that the rule is set for the match squad, and i don't want that, i want the rule to apply only for the whole squad in general, and the match squad is not affected by that rule, just like in the English premier league, when you go into a game with your match squad; the 11 players and the 7 substitutes are not infected by this rules, but the whole team when you come to register them into the competition is affected. That is what i want.

Please someone help me with this

44 minutes ago, M. Kory said:

Hello

I have created a new league structure using the editor, it's all good and works perfectly well. 

The only thing i couldn't figure out how to do it; is how to add rules for minimum homegrown players limits for both club and nation, because when i add this rule and go in the game it appears that the rule is set for the match squad, and i don't want that, i want the rule to apply only for the whole squad in general, and the match squad is not affected by that rule, just like in the English premier league, when you go into a game with your match squad; the 11 players and the 7 substitutes are not infected by this rules, but the whole team when you come to register them into the competition is affected. That is what i want. 

Please someone help me with this

upload the file to take a look

3 hours ago, M. Kory said:

I had a look and it looks like in basic rules the rules you set are not for overall competition (and you can't set them in basic rules). So you need to activate advanced rules, go into Libya -> Fixture rules and set overall squad rules for each division (in your case rules 0 is for premier league rules 1 for first division and rules 2 for second division. 

1.png

2.png

Archived