Low dressing room atmosphere

I have noticed a sudden drop of dressing room atmosphere in my team. I'm not sure when it exactly dropped, but it lasts two or three months for sure and it's dropping even more despite great results. I'm on streak with 17 matches without lose (16W 1D) and the atmosphere did not changed a bit to positive.

In dynamics panel it says that we have a wide range of ages amongst the players, but i don't beleive that's the case. Most of my players are 20-25 age, except one 18 and five "older ones" 27-30. 

I talked to the captain about the atmosphere in team and his response was that our recent performances could be hiding certain issues with players who are becoming unhappy. Which is also not true, the results are telling different story.

I'm starting to doubt that is some bug, because this may be happened after the 19.3.0 update.

EDIT: Just few minutes after posting here i have moved one of my youth players to senior squad and the atmosphere suddenly raised to maximum.  Weird.

Here are the screenshots:

Captain interaction.JPG

Dynamics.JPG

Results.JPG

I've noticed that since a recent update morale is being affected like this. Everyone's ecstatic after a win then suddenly the next day half the squad have dropped to okay. I think maybe something has changed to make feelings about training have a much greater effect than before but I'd like to know what's going on too.

Archived