Advice on Team Cohesion schedule

Ok guys...so I perhaps went a little OTT pre-transfer window in my Blackburn save.

It's my third season in the premiership having finished 6th and 12th (second season syndrome but won the FA cup so all good).

I've decided to go Gegenpress and completely rejigged my squad. I've signed, gulp, about 11 players all with what I believe are the correct stats for this type of football.

I'm experienced enough to know that this obviously will massively impact Team Cohesion etc. Call it more of an experiment on my part and I'll take the rough with the smooth as a result.

That being said, I've planned my first week of training to be Team Cohesion based training eg. mixture of Match prep, team bonding....all the training types that are either "greatly increased" or "increased" in terms of cohesion.

I've not put in any rest days. No doubt I'll be flamed for being utterly stupid but just wanted to get some advice on what people tend to when they need to drastically increase cohesion and whether there are any videos, recommended articles (I've tried search for them and have found general overviews but nothing specific).

Let me know your thoughts folks!

You still need them to work on tactical familiarity, so you need to achieve a balance of sorts. You can always check dynamics to see how cohesion is coming along. If you've done a juggle like this then you do team bonding every week. Really recommend some rest days though, at least after a match. Rest sessions are recommended during periods of fixture congestion and when pitches tend to get heavier.

I am routinely changing my starting 11, and i do team bonding every week. if you just do team bonding every week and pay attention to tactical fam, then by December your team's cohesion will be good and your tactical fam as well. It can happen earlier, but this is the best way i find to kill 2 birds with one stone.

1 hour ago, Rashidi said:

You still need them to work on tactical familiarity, so you need to achieve a balance of sorts. You can always check dynamics to see how cohesion is coming along. If you've done a juggle like this then you do team bonding every week. Really recommend some rest days though, at least after a match. Rest sessions are recommended during periods of fixture congestion and when pitches tend to get heavier.

I am routinely changing my starting 11, and i do team bonding every week. if you just do team bonding every week and pay attention to tactical fam, then by December your team's cohesion will be good and your tactical fam as well. It can happen earlier, but this is the best way i find to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Wow... the man himself! I'm honoured! Thanks for your feedback and I'll definitely put that into practice!

Archived