[FM19] The Managerial Career Of "Toto Schillaci"

Magika80

Hello folks and welcome to my new career thead.In this im going to be showing how Italia 90' Legend Salvatore "toto"Schillaci does in the managerial world of football.He was absolutely immense in the 90's for Italy and one of my all time favorite players back in that era hence why i have decided to start a managerial career using him..received the Golden Shoe award for scoring six goals in the World Cup. This made him the second Italian footballer to have this honour, after Paolo Rossi won the award in 1982.

If you are not familiar take a look below   

https://youtu.be/5klob5THT_k

start1.thumb.PNG.a5dbcf0b47cd04b55eb51d177e2681e9.PNG

Thats the leagues ive decided to load up England,Australia,Austria,Israel,Italy,Poland and Switzerland.Most of these leagues i have never played in with the exception of England obviously.So we will start unemployed with a medium reputation and see where we end up..

Here Goes and i hope you all enjoy it as much as i will playing it.

Current available Jobs

1206746358_start2.thumb.PNG.94ae26310396a25534824e85f0abfd7a.PNG

Luzern seems the obvious choice who are based in Switzerland,then FC Liefering who are based in Austria,Im not particuarly keen on the International side of things but if the opportunity arises then it may have to be considered,with a few interesting nations in there looking for a manager Liefering and Luzern have been applied for so lets see what happens.

• Magika80 changed the title to [FM19] The Managerial Career Of "Toto Schillaci"

Job Update

So the job applications at Luzern,Liefering have all been unsuccesful given the strength of other candidates,So we went on holiday and 4mnths we have an offer of employment at Zagelbie Lubin who lie bottom of the Polish League after 15games.The team are predicted a 5th place finish at the start of season so it has been a bit of a disaster so far by the looks of it.

lubin.thumb.PNG.c08c91d3d59290b75d11b54199364c80.PNG

1280634634_lubinl.thumb.PNG.4a12d2dd794ac5c530ef699cb36fbafc.PNG

ZAGELBIE LUBIN

zagy.png.58a16a3fb277c95cb041fc0884a9bbe2.png

Media expectation: 5th out of 16 teams
Board expectations: Avoid relegation

Transfer budget (remaining:) £0
Wage budget:  £59,870p/w (£12,000p/w over budget)

The financial mismanagement is horrific at the club so we have to rely on what we have at present to get us out of this mess,as we are spending way above our means at the moment with regards to wage budget all be it the highest earner at the club is only on £4,300 PW!!!

FIRST TEAM

T1.thumb.PNG.afc3a4c1584aefaae4021f73bea79dd0.PNG

T2.thumb.PNG.12939e25a20ea5c5e4f2af573ec7f929.PNG

Jakub Mares,Filip Starzynski and Damjan Bohar are the main players amongst others at the club and we will be relying on them to get a respectable finish in the league.Mares up top is key to the goals.

Opening match is against Legia Warsaw couldnt have had a harder start if we asked..

Archived