Dof not offering contracts

so Ive set my dof to deal with renewing all staff contracts and am coming to the end of my 1st season many coaches and other staff have less than 3 months remaining and the dof is yet to offer any contracts is this normal practice or should i think about reporting this in the bugs forum

should also say this seems to be happening with my head of youth development as well as Ive had the youth intake but it seems none of them have been offered contracts even tho my head of youth development is set to do as such

With the staff contracts , the DOF generally offers contracts a month or so before their contracts are due to expire, so don't panic yet 

With the Youth intake, do you mean haven't been offered pro contracts or not offered them youth contracts and they are in green in the under 18's squad? Normally when the youth intake play their trail game against the under 18's , a box asking if you want to sign recommended players appear , if the HOYD is in charge , i think it gives you the option of rejecting offering them youth contracts - i could be wrong though.

Cheers 4 the reply my dof has now offerd contracts and hoyd gave me the option to sign the recommended players he is yet to make any youth signings outside of the intake yet but i think this could be more due to the fact that im at valencia and allredy have some very good prospects and not a lot of money to spend 

Archived