Subscribes not downloading

Chris Ellis

Downloaded FM19 yesterday, found a few items in Workshop that I was keen on downloading, hit the subscribe button and I can't see anything in Downloads on FM19.

I'm a big Kettering Town fan so found an edit to include non-leagues up to Level 10, and this was a key indicator to download the game.

I'm on a Mac. Please can someone help?

I'm pulling my hair out...

I guess you tried to start a new game and the files you wanted to use wasent there, right? If so, read below.

I am not sure how the setup is on a MAC, regarding steam and mapps. But try and locate a map called "steamapps", inside that map there should be another map called "workshop", click on that and check out the "content" or "downloads" mapp. It might be in one of those mapps. Then try and move it to the "editor data" map located somewhere inside your document mapp.

3 hours ago, Godtfredsen said:

I guess you tried to start a new game and the files you wanted to use wasent there, right? If so, read below.

I am not sure how the setup is on a MAC, regarding steam and mapps. But try and locate a map called "steamapps", inside that map there should be another map called "workshop", click on that and check out the "content" or "downloads" mapp. It might be in one of those mapps. Then try and move it to the "editor data" map located somewhere inside your document mapp.

You my friend, is an absolute legend! Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

Archived